What fits in the palm of your hand an can pump up to 30 GDP at 80 psi?Â
The new Stenner ECON FP pump!Â Â
The ECON FP is an extremely versatile chemical pump.Â
What makes this pump special?
- This one little pump can receive signals from either 24VAC, dry contact signal,Â or flow switch.
- The Pump Control Module (PCM) is built in.
- All wires are color coded for easy installation.Â
- The control panel is an easy to read back lit LCD.Â Â
- Also, it could be the safest Chemical on earth.Â Why?Â Normally, chemical pumpsÂ need 120-220Â volts to operate. Not the FP!Â Since it can accept low voltage or dry contact signals so your risk of electric shock is greatly reduced.Â
- The FPÂ has a DC motor and electronic circuitry eliminating all the moving clutch parts found in the Classic Stenners.Â
Note to plumbers Well Drillers and Water treatment professionals:Â
NO MOREÂ Jerry rigging the well switchÂ for power.Â Â Don't get me wrong, you still need to plug into 120 volt power, but not 220 volt.Â The FP's signal optionsÂ gives the installerÂ safer power sources.Â Water Treatment professionals rejoice!Â
SellingÂ Clack, Culligan, Eco-Water or Pentair products?
The FP will interface with the newerÂ high end electronics available with these companies.Â YES!Â Just plug in the FP to your water softener valve, program the electronics, and the FP will run!Â Â
What makes this pump even more special?
- Even more,Â better, is the new tube housing assembly.Â Tube change outs are a breeze. Just snap off the cover and install the tube, return the cover over the tube and start pumping!Â
- Even more, more better, the FP is Stock Item.
- Even most better, the FP costs about 35% less than a Classic Stenner combined with a PCM.Â
Please note Res-Kem is a business to business company.
Please contact us at 800-323-1983 or email@example.com for a product bulletin
Posted on January 16, 2013 by Tom Dupnik | Tags: Chemical Feed Pumps
, New Product Introduced
, Stenner Pump