Res-Kem receives many requests for replacement of GEÂ® AquamaticÂ® valves and Aquamatic valve repair kits. Please contact us. We have many people that can help you through the selection of the correct Aquamatic valve or Aquamatic valve repair kit.
If you can have available the following information when you contact us, this would help you quickly get the correct Aquamatic valve. If not, do not worry. We can walk you through the selection.
- What is the size of the valve?
- What is the valve made of? Depending upon the valve size it can be cast iron, bronze, stainless steel, or PVC.
- What are the end connections? Depending upon the valve size and material it can be threaded, flanged, or union fittings.
- What type of actuator does the valve have? The options are normally open (Standard), normally closed, spring assist closed, spring assist open, limit stop, and position indicator.
- What is the diaphragm made of? Choices are BUNA (Standard), EPDM, and FKM.
- What process is the valve used in?
As a resource, we have product information for liquid and air diaphragm valves:
- Aquamatic 420 Series (421, 424, 425, 426, 427, 428 and 429) metal diaphragm valves
- Aquamatic 531 Series (531, 534, 535, 537) corrosion resisitant diaphragm valves
- Aquamatic VAV Series (VAV1, VAV4, VAV5, VAV6, VAV7 and VAV8) air diaphragm valves
GE and Aquamatic are registered trademarks of GE Fairfield, CT.
Posted on May 4, 2007 by Tom Dupnik | Tags: GE Aquamatic Valves