The Wall Street Journal had an excellent special report on manufacturing yesterday, June 11, 2013. I would recommend anyone who is involved with manufactured products and/or manufacturing companies should read the articles.
Here are some examples of what Res-Kem has been working on with 3D printing.
|3D Printed Condensate Polisher and Dealkalizer Models|
Using Two Different Additive Technologies
The article's topics are as follows:
- Advanced Manufacturing: The New Industrial Revolution
- How the Chemical Industry Can find Employees
- How 3-D Printing Works
- The New Math of Manufacturing Costs
- Tool clubs for Tinkerers
- A New Suitor for Top Students: Manufacturers
- Why U.S. Factories Have Old Technology
- Dyeing Fabric - Without All the Water
- The Experts
- Who Says Jay Leno Isn't Cutting Edge?
- What's Hot in Manufacturing Technology
For Additional Information:
Rental Condensate Polishers
Condensate Polishers for Purchase
Other Industrial Water Treatment Equipment
For Technical or Service Assistance
Posted on June 12, 2013 by Tom Dupnik | Tags: 3D CAD Drawing
, 3D Printing. Wall Street Journal Article
, Condensate Polisher