Res-Kem has a complete 2-Bed demineralizer product line designed for industrial water production. The standard tank sizes range from 18" to 96".
|Two-Bed Demineralizer with|
PVC Tank Coating and PVC Face Piping
These two-bed deionizers are designed for fully or semi-automatic production of water with a conductivity of less than 10 micro-ohms and feature:
- Flow rates from 10 - 220 gpm and capacities from 140,000 - 2,200,000 grains.
- Strong acid 8% crosslinked cation and type 2 strong base anion resins as the standard, with other resins available as an option.
- Microprocessor based control system with conductivity monitor and flow sensor for regeneration initiation.
- Electrical enclosures are NEMA 4XFG corrosion resistant fiberglass, which reduces maintenance costs.
- PVC coated steel vessels depending on size and customer requirements.
- Optional ASME code vessels.
- Factory assembled and skid mounted for quick installation and minimum startup cost.
- Schedule 80 PVC piping package including air operated true union ball valves are standard. Air or electric actuated ball or butterfly valves are available as an option.
- Pressure regulators, rotameters and metering valves supplied for accurate and safe control of regeneration water and chemical introduction.
- Internal distributors are corrosion resistant, designed for optimum efficiency and are fully supported where required.
The following are the standard system sizes available from Res-Kem:
For further information, please contact us or call 800-323-1983.
Posted on January 18, 2012 by Tom Dupnik | Tags: Anion Resin
, ASME Code Tanks
, Cation Resin
, Industrial Water Treatment