We shipped another condensate polishing system last month. This dual tank unit was shipped to a government facility in Arkansas.
Here are the key features of the polisher:
- The system has two, 36" stainless steel, ASME-code tanks mounted on a skid to treat steam condensate.
- The condensate polisher incorporates Bray 31 series butterfly valves with 93 series air open/spring return actuators.
- We use a custom designed FRP NEMA 4X panel with an Allen Bradley PLC.
- 304L stainless steel face piping.
- Regeneration initiated via totalized flow or differential pressure.
- Seametrics model IP101S flow sensors measure the treated condensate from each of the vessels.
- The differential pressure switches are Orange Research 1201 series.
- A subsurface wash is included to increase the time between regenerations increasing total energy efficiency.
- A separate source backwash is included to increase condensate heat recovery.
Posted on October 4, 2011 by Tom Dupnik | Tags: Allen Bradley PLC
, ASME Code Tanks
, Bray Actuators
, Bray Valves
, Condensate Polisher